Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Song I Love...:)

I just want to share the lyrics of the song that I really love.:) The title of the song is Can't Live A Day. The lyrics is very beautiful...it's my love song to God, the cry of my heart to God, my longing for God, how much I long to always be in the presence of God.:)

CAN'T LIVE A DAY

I
I could live life alone
And never fill the longings of my heart
The healing warmth of someone's arms
And I could live without dreams
And never know the thrill of what could be
With every star so far and out of reach
I could live without many things
And I could carry on, but

Chorus:
I couldn't face my life tomorrow
Without Your hope in my heart I know
I can't live a day without You
Lord, there's no night and there's no morning
Without Your loving arms to hold me
You're the heartbeat of all I do
I can't live a day without You

II
I could travel the world
See all the wonders beautiful and new
They'd only make me think of You
And I could have all life offers
Riches that were far beyond compare
To grant my every wish without a care
Oh, I could do anything, oh yes
But if You weren't in it all

Bridge:
Jesus, I live because You live
You're like the air I breathe
Oh Jesus, oh, I have because You give
You're everything to me

Isn't it beautiful?:) I want to share the song with you all but I think I will be violating the law if I do.:) Anyway, it's such an amazing song.:) Hay...:D

1 Comments:

Blogger Ganns said...

Hi there! This is Ganns of LIVEtheLIFE Online. We have a feature called Blessed Blogger. I'd like to feature you, if you don't mind. Please send us an email if you're interested so we can send you the questions. Thanks and God bless!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home